Smodè Publications is a glossy, international brand featuring an eclectic mix of high-profile industry leaders, photographers, and creative artists worldwide, going behind the scenes with some of the world's most influential talents.
The magazine commissions top writers and photographers to report on current world affairs, cultural matters, relevant information, and pressing issues also covering top stories, elite features, trending topics, and global achievements within Fashion, Lifestyle, Arts, Entertainment, Business, Health & Beauty.
Smodè Magazine is a must-read, with every issue unique to its own theme and aesthetics published in print on a bi-monthly basis, and an up-to-date digital version published on a monthly basis.
View all open submissions, click the button below now.
Our print magazine is released on a bi-monthly basis, please refer to our magazine calendar for dates and deadlines on the next issue.
Minimum 4 up to 30 images allowed
Must be submitted in PNG, JPG, TIF format and in RGB color
Measurement px Guidelines:
Landscape 17 x 11 in - 300 dpi - 5100 x 3300 px
Portrait 8.5 x 11 in - 300 dpi - 2550 x 3300 px
We require a minimum of 4-6 looks (up to 6 images)
All team credits must be attached for example:
Photographers, stylists, hair, make-up artists, clothing brand, creative directors, image retouchers, etc...
Terms and Conditions
1. I understand that the photographer owns all rights to images including copyright.
2. I understand that by submitting materials to Smodè Publications, I, therefore, grant Smodè Publications the rights to use materials on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc) alongside on Smodè Publications website, in Smodè's print and/or on web-magazine.
3. I understand that Smodè Magazine will include the photographer's name in regards to credit.
4. I consent and warrant that content will comply with these terms and conditions, the content must not be illegal, or unlawful. Content must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person libelous, maliciously false claims or inaccurate statements.
5. I grant Smodè Publications authorization to publish content free of charge. I hereby, understand that Smodè Magazine does not provide free copies to collaborators or features published.
6. I understand and consent that Smodè Magazine will provide free digital versions or tearsheet to collaborated teams who are published - upon request.
7. I consent that all models in the images have granted all necessary rights to the photographer before submitting materials.
If you have an idea that fits any stories we are working on, or if you are looking to get your editorial work published we want to hear from you.
Please introduce yourself to us by completing the registration form below.